Pastel devorador Pastel devorador

Great frist movie!

In your comments you make your movie looks like total garbage but it's great.
I think it flowed well and I really liked your drawing style. It looked super.

Keep it up, You have talent. Let's see what you can come up with. Try to make a movie with a bigger plot. I think you could make something cool. Kinda cute with a touch of dark maybe.

You've just been favorited so I can see your next stuff...Thumbs up

What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome video

Two thumbs up!

Loved the video. I really like how you made a story for the video. It sucks when people only draw what the singer sings. You made a real video and your story was really original and fun.

The "psycho" lover was perfect and the final gunfight was genius. All that ending in a cute ending. I love it. All the time you put in this video was worth it.

You made an awesome video so if you have another three years on your hand, make another one!

Animal Politics Animal Politics

So true

Nice movie here!
Destroying human life almost seems like the only good thing to do to save the Earth.....
We should be ashamed of our species....

Movement Movement

wow

That's some damn good claymations!
Reminds me of old stuff I watched on TV when I was young!!
I want more

The Mask and the Monster The Mask and the Monster

Good

Nice movie! I liked it! The animations were good and the story was well created....And good choice of music by the way! Love Metallica and Apocalyptica!!

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

Tabarnack!!

C'est assez fou!! C'est vraiment fort pi malade dans tous les sens du mot!!La toune est excellente en plus..Tu dira a ton ami que son solo ye quelque chose pi la voix du chanteur aussi!
Pi le vidéos lui ben...Je sais pas trop quoi dire...c deuqoi..Bravo!!

C tu possible d'avoir la toune??!!

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Great!

That's a nice start for a serie you got there! Really good and good humor too! And I loved the Tetris music at the beginning!

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

Nice

It's so simple but I really liked it!..Nice job

EvilBerryClock responds:

thanks for the review

NUMA man... NUMA man...

WoW

Man that's some great graphics! Your style is awesome and the animation is real smooth. Thanks to the first Numa Numa for giving you the inspiration. You got to submit other stuff...
Well thats it hope to see you in an other flash!!

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

You're a weird man!

That's nice, I like the way you can make something crazy like this. I pretty sure you're normal, you just know how to put crazy stuff on NG... Good job!!