This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

Happy Halloween everyone!!

It kicks ass everytime I listen to it!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Do do do do doooo do di daaaa

Sounds pretty good! My favorite part is at aroudn 30 seconds. The whole thing is, like everyone said, really catchy and fun.

I'd say it's like techno song to dance to if you're a cartoon

Chronamut responds:

short and sweet, thats what I was going for - its really hard to extend something like this and keep it interesting as the main focus is actually the repetitive lead..

haha cartoon people dancing, there is some good imagery :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Zelda WW Dragon Roost Island Zelda WW Dragon Roost Island

Epic !

Wow that is awesome. It gives a whole new dimension to the song! Now it's less a nice warm summer song it's an epic piece of inspiring music!

Love it. Let's go to WAAAAAR

Keyboard Shredding Keyboard Shredding

Great solo

I can't really add something that wasn't already said, you're a great keyboard player and your solo rocks.

It gives me this feeling of being in a huge church with only one organ player alone. Your solo shows and gives emotions...that's what music is about...rock on

adompeace responds:

Awesome. I was trying to convey an in-your-face, raw solo that could literally blow you away during the fast parts and falling from the tornado created from the solo during the slower parts, but that's a pretty cool interpretation too. And you said you couldn't add anything lol. Music should definitely be a medium of emotion and expression. Rock on, dude!

Chrono Trigger - world map Chrono Trigger - world map

fresh and original

I love how you took this song and really give it a new feel. I can still recognize the song easily but it still feel new at the same time.

I hope there's new stuff coming from you!

Chronamut responds:

in time.. I am rather busy right now making a game with someone, and with school..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

:The Verge Of Collapse: :The Verge Of Collapse:

That's metal

I really like, sounds real good.
It does have the inflames melodic death metal to it too, that's why it's so good.
I can picture it with good metal vocals, it would make a great song. It's nice to see some long track.

Keep em coming.

Chrono Cross Leaving The Body Chrono Cross Leaving The Body

Wow

That was perfect.

The soundtrack of this game is just genius, I love it. It always send shivers up my spine and your version of this song was really close of bringing a tear in my eyes. I loved it. Now I feel kinda sad..... But in a good way.

I'd love to hear more Chrono Cross songs from you. My personnal favorite is Dreams of the Shore, check it out.

Again, great song, thank you.

DJ Rool DJ Rool

Nice take on the song!

It sounded great and was very original. I loved it even more from 1:50 when the guitar solo started. Great piece right here!

You deserve a big pile of bananas

TSB - Goldeneye - Water Cavern TSB - Goldeneye - Water Cavern

Ataboy les gars! Great

Horns up!
L'ambiance est génial, j'adore. Je verrais ça dans un film de suspense ou d'horreur. Faudrait je fasse une anime juste pour ca!

J'attend les autres avec impatience!

P.S. Checker Ninja Gaiden y'a de la bonne musique la dedans.

Simon je t'aime