Pastel devorador Pastel devorador

Great frist movie!

In your comments you make your movie looks like total garbage but it's great.
I think it flowed well and I really liked your drawing style. It looked super.

Keep it up, You have talent. Let's see what you can come up with. Try to make a movie with a bigger plot. I think you could make something cool. Kinda cute with a touch of dark maybe.

You've just been favorited so I can see your next stuff...Thumbs up

What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome video

Two thumbs up!

Loved the video. I really like how you made a story for the video. It sucks when people only draw what the singer sings. You made a real video and your story was really original and fun.

The "psycho" lover was perfect and the final gunfight was genius. All that ending in a cute ending. I love it. All the time you put in this video was worth it.

You made an awesome video so if you have another three years on your hand, make another one!

Animal Politics Animal Politics

So true

Nice movie here!
Destroying human life almost seems like the only good thing to do to save the Earth.....
We should be ashamed of our species....

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Too addicting!

3 001 542.2 ft is my record for now... Those bloody spikes!!
The power ups are great and the pacing of the games makes me coming back for more.

I love how at first, it takes not even a minute for one try but now it's almost 5 sometimes.

Awesome

3D Maze 3D Maze

Good engine!

The engine seems to work pretty well so for this it's a thumb's up. I liked it.
I didn't go all the way to the exit but I got the idea :P

Now let's see what kind of cool shooter you can come up with!

SoNsO responds:

"Now let's see what kind of cool shooter you can come up with!"

Brace yourself!!
hahaha

;)

The Last Canopy The Last Canopy

I'm speechless

What an awesome top-down shooter! I loved it!
The visual style of the game is impressive and your power-up system is brilliant. You really did a good job fitting in the upgrade theme. The ennemies are really nice and the game itself becomes really frantic.
It's up there with the best shooters I played like Raiden, R-Type, Gradius etc. I got to the fourth level on my first try, gotta finish it now!

I'm making a space shooter like this in flash, you're game give me some inspiration but it also show that there is lots of work to come close to this.

Good job, I loved the game!!

This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

Happy Halloween everyone!!

It kicks ass everytime I listen to it!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Do do do do doooo do di daaaa

Sounds pretty good! My favorite part is at aroudn 30 seconds. The whole thing is, like everyone said, really catchy and fun.

I'd say it's like techno song to dance to if you're a cartoon

Chronamut responds:

short and sweet, thats what I was going for - its really hard to extend something like this and keep it interesting as the main focus is actually the repetitive lead..

haha cartoon people dancing, there is some good imagery :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Zelda WW Dragon Roost Island Zelda WW Dragon Roost Island

Epic !

Wow that is awesome. It gives a whole new dimension to the song! Now it's less a nice warm summer song it's an epic piece of inspiring music!

Love it. Let's go to WAAAAAR